The new SamplePad 4 from Alesis is a compact all-in-one percussion and sample-playing instrument with wide-ranging capability and adaptability in a trim, easy-to-place form factor.
SamplePad 4 comes equipped with four responsive, LED-illuminated rubber pads, dual-zone trigger input, and eight preset kits. With a built-in library of the most commonly requested percussion and electronic drum sounds and the ability to load samples, the only limit is the player’s imagination. For even more flexibility, users can tune and add reverb to their sounds. Intuitive navigation makes it easy to browse through kits and players can drag and drop their samples via USB on a Mac or PC without removing the SD card. The bright blue LED lighting is clearly visible in every setting.
SamplePad 4 Features:
- 4 pads allow endless percussive and sampling triggering possibilities
- Built-in library of 25 of the most popular percussion and electronic drum sounds
- 8 preset kits
- Add any sound sample to your drum or percussion setup via SD card
- Accepts SD/SDHC cards up to 32GB, storing 91 user kits and 512 samples per card
- Dynamic blue LED lighting provides clear visibility in any setting
- Intuitive navigation lets you browse through your kits with ease
- Drag and drop samples via USB on Mac or PC without removing the SD card
- USB-MIDI in/out
- Tune and add reverb to your sounds
- Dual Trigger input for expansion
Deliveries of the SamplePad 4 will begin in the 4th Quarter 2015. $179.00 US.